Houston Catastrophic Injury Attorney
At AK Law Firm, we understand the difficulties of dealing with a severe life-changing injury. That is why our catastrophic injury attorneys in Houston offer you and your family members representation with compassion and thoughtful guidance. AK Law Firm will provide you with:
- A personalized case evaluation
- The resources and knowledge that only a personal injury focused law firm provides
- Experienced personal injury attorneys who are aggressive negotiators and trial-ready at all times
Your catastrophic injury claim is unique, and you deserve a legal plan centered around your personal goals. Call the Houston catastrophic injury attorneys at AK Law Firm so we may start your claim today. Your consultation is free, and there are never any upfront charges.
What Can a Catastrophic Injury Attorney Do For Me?
While you could choose to fight your catastrophic injury claim alone, it is prudent to hire a catastrophic injury attorney from AK Law Firm. We will command the fight for your legal rights and pursue full compensation for all of your damages.
Our catastrophic injury lawyers will do the following:
- Protect you from being taken advantage of by the defendant’s legal team
- Use all of our available resources including expert witnesses and medical professionals to build your injury claim
- Gather any evidence such as police reports, accident reports, and medical records for use in negotiations and trial
- Represent your interests in settlement negotiations
- If there is no acceptable settlement, present your case in a trial before a judge or jury
Call AK Law Firm today to learn more about our attorneys, and how we can help you with your catastrophic injury claim. Our clients are our most valuable resource and asset. We would appreciate the opportunity to represent you.
What is a Catastrophic Injury?
A catastrophic injury is a severe injury requiring long-term or lifelong medical care. Victims of catastrophic injuries may suffer from permanent disability and never return to the workforce.
Neck and spinal cord injuries are the most severe catastrophic injuries. Others include:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Chronic illness
- Crushed bones
- Third-degree burns
- Loss of sight or hearing
Victims of catastrophic injuries regularly need physical therapy, surgical procedures, medications, and specialist care throughout their recovery. Those victims who are unable to recover fully may need in-home assistance or nursing care.
Causes of Catastrophic Injury
Any type of severe accident may lead to catastrophic injury. Some common causes of catastrophic injuries are the following:
- Any accidents involving large trucks
- Boating accidents
- Trampoline accidents
- Sports accidents such as football and cheerleading
- Falls from heights
- Fires and explosions
- Medical malpractice
- Horseback riding accidents
- Defective products
- Workplace accidents, especially construction
- Violent crime
Get Skilled Legal Representation
If your catastrophic injury was the result of someone’s negligence, carelessness, or willful misconduct, speak to an attorney at AK Law Firm as soon as possible. Our catastrophic injury attorneys will help you recover damages to pay for mounting medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
There are no fees or expenses to file your catastrophic injury claim, and we only receive payment when we recover damages on your behalf. Do not delay; Texas requires filing the most catastrophic injury claims within two years of the date of injury. Contact us today.